Hi all

I'm after some ideas on (bulk) renaming of accounts. I'm trying to do this
on a Windows NT4 domain and I have no problems with NT Batch command
scripting the rename of a user's home drive and profile folders but the
domain account itself seems less easy.

I've had the Windows2000 Reskit utility CUsrMgr recommended to me but
C:\winnt\system32\> cusrmgr -u -r /domain
completes without an error but just returns errorlevel 2221 (I think) and
doesn't rename the account.

I've read on the support.microsoft.com site their recommendation of copying
the account to a new account name then deleting the original but this seems
a little clunky...

So, all suggestions gratefully received.

--
JJ (UK)