Mozilla ? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Mozilla ? - Windows NT ; I want to know could I save my name in forums when I type it in and then go back to it with out retyping it again like it is in IE6 can you tell me where I could set ...

  1. Mozilla ?

    I want to know could I save my name in forums when I type it in and
    then go back to it with out retyping it again like it is in IE6 can
    you tell me where I could set this up at in Mozilla and dose it also
    go for Web address when I type it in and then go back to it with out
    retyping it in again can you explain autocomple to me Thanks

  2. Re: Mozilla ?

    sportman10@lycos.com wrote:
    > I want to know could I save my name in forums when I type it in and
    > then go back to it with out retyping it again like it is in IE6 can
    > you tell me where I could set this up at in Mozilla and dose it also
    > go for Web address when I type it in and then go back to it with out
    > retyping it in again can you explain autocomple to me Thanks

    Hi!
    You may talk about password management (menu : Tools > Password Manager
    > Manage Stored Passwords). What release of Mozilla are you using ? I'm

    using release 1.4 and my passwords are stored automatically...

    Then if you want Mozilla complete url automatically, then you may modify
    some "Smart Browsing" options : (menu : Edit > Preferences > Navigator >
    Smart Browsing).

    Have Fun!
    Sebastien

+ Reply to Thread