Re: Please help - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Re: Please help - Windows NT ; On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:06:00 +0200, "vveedd" wrote: >In Widows 2000 server Dial on demand option in dial-up networking doesn't >work. What I must do? Fix it. Okay, not much help. But that's all I can give you given ...

  1. Re: Please help

    wrote:

    >In Widows 2000 server Dial on demand option in dial-up networking doesn't
    >work. What I must do?

    Fix it.

    Okay, not much help. But that's all I can give you given the
    description of the problem you provided. If you explain what "Does
    not work" means, using specific error messages and event viewer
    entries, maybe we can help further.

    Jeff

  2. Re: Please help

    Sorry my mistake. I was too general. I have LAN with 10 computers and server
    with win2000server. Internet sharing doesn't work. You know I would like
    that clients go on internet thru LAN and dial up connection on server. As I
    know that includes dial on demand and internet sharing options. Both are
    enabled. Maybe I must do something on workstations?

    "Jeff Cochran" wrote in message
    > On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:06:00 +0200, "vveedd"
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In Widows 2000 server Dial on demand option in dial-up networking doesn't
    > >work. What I must do?

    > Fix it.
    >
    > Okay, not much help. But that's all I can give you given the
    > description of the problem you provided. If you explain what "Does
    > not work" means, using specific error messages and event viewer
    > entries, maybe we can help further.
    >
    > Jeff

+ Reply to Thread