When did Windows Server 2003 ship ? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on When did Windows Server 2003 ship ? - Windows NT ; I've been away from this stuff for a while and have to come up to speed. When did it ship ? For basic small business use, what neat new features does it have. I assume it looks a lot like ...

  1. When did Windows Server 2003 ship ?

    I've been away from this stuff for a while and have to come
    up to speed.

    When did it ship ?

    For basic small business use, what neat new features does it have.

    I assume it looks a lot like XP/pro.

    Thanks

    --
    Al Dykes
    -----------

  2. Re: When did Windows Server 2003 ship ?

    In news:beqbnu$fl6$1@panix3.panix.com,
    Al Dykes wrote:
    > I've been away from this stuff for a while and have to come
    > up to speed.
    >
    > When did it ship ?
    >
    > For basic small business use, what neat new features does it have.
    >
    > I assume it looks a lot like XP/pro.
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > Al Dykes
    > adykes@panix.com

    Well, Microsoft announced world-wide availability April 24, 2003. As for
    what it has, take a look at:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/default.mspx

    --

    Frank GoBell