Task scheduler service is running on W2k Proffessional SP3 IE6 SP1 and it is
started on system account. I logged on this computer on some user (user1). I
tried to make new scheduled task which task account information (run as )
must be on another user (user2, which has more user rights). But, when I
tried to do this, I get this error message:

An error has occured while attempting to set task account information. the
specific error is 0x80070005:Access is denied. You do not have permission to
perform the requested operation.

I can only start this sheduled task if the run as was on user1 which is
logged on.

What is the solution ?