Hi everyone,

I have an NT workstation that has been working fine for the past 2 years. All
of a sudden, I notice the system locking up. After a reboot, the system just
takes a LONG TIME to do anything. For example, if I double click on a Desktop
icon, it may take 5 minutes until it opens up, versus just a second before.

I took out its hard drive. I plugged this hard drive into another Windows NT
system to be scanned for viruses. Although the virus scan definition is
updated, no viruses were detected.

Is my NT workstation hit with some kind of NT security viruses, or am I having
hardware (motherboard) problems? Thanks in advance.