Is there anyway to create a System Policy using POLEDIT that only
applies to a new logged on user, but doesn't apply for subsequent
logons?

For example, we want to ensure that when a new user profile is created
that a default password protected screen saver is applied. We don't
want to have the policy change the screen saver if the user decides to
subsequently change the screen saver parameters.

The actual Screen Saver policy that I created works fine. If I use
Default User, a specific user or a group, it applies everytime I
logon. I was hoping that I could find a solution that didn't involve
change the "default user" profile.

Ideally, I need a group called "New User" where only new users are
members and once a user profile is created, they are removed from that
group.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Jim Stoddard