How to manually install NIC drivers during NT 4 setup installation? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on How to manually install NIC drivers during NT 4 setup installation? - Windows NT ; How do i manually install another driver instead of the default drivers during he Windows NT Setup? It goes through and automatically installs nic driver without prompting me to see if i wanted to install some other driver? How can ...

  1. How to manually install NIC drivers during NT 4 setup installation?

    How do i manually install another driver instead of the default
    drivers during he Windows NT Setup? It goes through and automatically
    installs nic driver without prompting me to see if i wanted to install
    some other driver? How can i do this? Thanks.

  2. Re: How to manually install NIC drivers during NT 4 setup installation?

    BTW, this is a NT 4 Server installation on a Compaq Proliant DL 380
    G2. I think the generic nic driver is causing the bluescreen after the
    nic drivers are copied and installed, thus i needed to change it to
    allow me to install the Compaq nic drivers.
    On Nov 7, 10:24 am, sifuwong2...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > How do i manually install another driver instead of the default
    > drivers during he Windows NT Setup? It goes through and automatically
    > installs nic driver without prompting me to see if i wanted to install
    > some other driver? How can i do this? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread