Hello,

I will be setting up a cisco site to site vpn for the first time. I
will attempt at creating two sites connecting to the main office. In
order for the site to site vpn to work among site, I will need to have
a different subnet per tunner.

My idea is the following.

1st site.

Address: 172.16.0.1
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Wildcard: 0.0.0.255

= 254 hosts

site 2

Address: 172.16.0.2

Netmask: 255.255.255.128
Wildcard: 0.0.0.127

= 126 hosts

Address: 172.16.0.3

Netmask: 255.255.255.192 = 26
Wildcard: 0.0.0.63
Hosts/Net: 62

Am I correct to say that this setup will meet cisco requirement for
separate subnet masks? even although the ip addressing is similar?

I went from a site with 254 hosts to site 2 with 126 down to site 3
with 62 hosts. Each site has a distintive subnet mask. I would like
to keep each site ip addressing similar as its easy to remenber. Site
1 ends with .1 site two with .2 and site 3 with .3

and please pardon my newbiness. I am trying to understand it all as I
go.

thank you.