Append both standard output and standard error of command to file(batchfile) - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Append both standard output and standard error of command to file(batchfile) - Windows CE ; Is it possible to redirect stdout and stderr to a file? Please show me how it works. Thank you Georg...

  1. Append both standard output and standard error of command to file(batchfile)

    Is it possible to redirect stdout and stderr to a file?
    Please show me how it works.
    Thank you
    Georg

  2. Re: Append both standard output and standard error of command to file (batchfile)

    schliz wrote:
    > Is it possible to redirect stdout and stderr to a file?

    foo.exe > output.txt 2>&1

    Uli

    --
    Sator Laser GmbH

  3. Re: Append both standard output and standard error of command to file(batchfile)

    On 25 Jun., 14:47, Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
    > schliz wrote:
    > > Is it possible to redirect stdout and stderr to a file?

    > foo.exe > output.txt 2>&1
    >
    > Uli
    >
    > --
    > Sator Laser GmbH
    > Geschftsfhrer: Thorsten Fcking, Amtsgericht Hamburg HR B62 932

    Thank you.
    Georg

+ Reply to Thread