recruitment in L&T Infotech, Bangalore for Windows CE drivers, MM,Dshow - Windows CE

This is a discussion on recruitment in L&T Infotech, Bangalore for Windows CE drivers, MM,Dshow - Windows CE ; HI All, There is a very good requirement in my company, L&T Infotech for Windows CE/ Windows mobile bringup, device driver and Multimedia- DirechShow. All intereted in the vacancy can mail the CV to vyas.ashish@lntinfotech.com Thanks Ashish...

  1. recruitment in L&T Infotech, Bangalore for Windows CE drivers, MM,Dshow

    HI All,

    There is a very good requirement in my company, L&T Infotech for
    Windows CE/ Windows mobile bringup, device driver and Multimedia-
    DirechShow.

    All intereted in the vacancy can mail the CV to
    vyas.ashish@lntinfotech.com

    Thanks
    Ashish

  2. Re: recruitment in L&T Infotech, Bangalore for Windows CE drivers,MM, Dshow

    On Jun 24, 1:52*pm, Ashish wrote:
    > HI All,
    >
    > There is a very good requirement in my company, L&T Infotech for
    > Windows CE/ Windows mobile bringup, device driver and Multimedia-
    > DirechShow.
    >
    > All intereted in the vacancy can mail the CV to
    > vyas.ash...@lntinfotech.com
    >
    > Thanks
    > Ashish

    Send your cvs to vyas.ashish at lntinfotech dot com

+ Reply to Thread