Mutex Class Problems, Windows CE4.2 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Mutex Class Problems, Windows CE4.2 - Windows CE ; Hello, Iīm developing an aplication for a Windows CE 4.2 DEVICE with Compact Framework 2.0. The application work correctly, but i canīt use correctly the WaitOne function from Mutex Class. If I use the function without parameters, all was OK. ...

  1. Mutex Class Problems, Windows CE4.2

    Hello,

    Iīm developing an aplication for a Windows CE 4.2 DEVICE with Compact
    Framework 2.0.

    The application work correctly, but i canīt use correctly the WaitOne
    function from Mutex Class.

    If I use the function without parameters, all was OK. But if I use the
    method with the sleep and exit Context parameters, I have this
    Exception:

    ArgumentException Parameter name: ExitContext at
    System.Threading.Mutex.WaitOne()

    Any Idea?

    Thanks for everithing.

  2. Re: Mutex Class Problems, Windows CE4.2

    On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 03:59:03 -0700 (PDT), aibarguen
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Iīm developing an aplication for a Windows CE 4.2 DEVICE with Compact
    >Framework 2.0.
    >
    >The application work correctly, but i canīt use correctly the WaitOne
    >function from Mutex Class.

    I don't have an actual answer. But I just used google advanced
    newsgroup (http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&) to look up
    cf .net waitone
    and got 65 hits. I took a quick look and think at least some are close
    to relevant and useful. If nothing else, you may find a more
    appropriate newsgroup.

    >If I use the function without parameters, all was OK. But if I use the
    >method with the sleep and exit Context parameters, I have this
    >Exception:
    >
    >ArgumentException Parameter name: ExitContext at
    >System.Threading.Mutex.WaitOne()
    >
    >Any Idea?
    >
    >Thanks for everithing.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com
    Useful reading (be sure to read its disclaimer first):