Windows auditing tool - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Windows auditing tool - Windows CE ; I am looking for a tool which can audit my windows 2003 server, any suggestions as I am stuck with a long list of checks which I have to make which really waste a lot of time....

  1. Windows auditing tool

    I am looking for a tool which can audit my windows 2003 server, any
    suggestions as I am stuck with a long list of checks which I have to
    make which really waste a lot of time.

  2. Re: Windows auditing tool

    Questions about Windows Server 2003 are far more likely to get useful
    answers if asked in a newsgroup for that product. This newsgroup is
    for Windows CE, the operating system underlying Windows Mobile.

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&) to
    look up
    windows server 2003 audit
    and got 3210 hits. I took a quick look and think at least a few are
    relevant. If nothing else, you should see some newsgroups that will
    likely be more appropriate.

    On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 05:15:41 -0700 (PDT), rebecka
    wrote:

    >I am looking for a tool which can audit my windows 2003 server, any
    >suggestions as I am stuck with a long list of checks which I have to
    >make which really waste a lot of time.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com
    Useful reading (be sure to read its disclaimer first):