I have an iPaq rx3715. What is the largest SD card thant I can use please - Windows CE

This is a discussion on I have an iPaq rx3715. What is the largest SD card thant I can use please - Windows CE ; I have an iPaq rx3715. What is the largest SD card thant I can use please...

  1. I have an iPaq rx3715. What is the largest SD card thant I can use please

    I have an iPaq rx3715. What is the largest SD card thant I can use please

  2. Re: I have an iPaq rx3715. What is the largest SD card thant I can use please

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:45:25 GMT, "Julian Glass"
    wrote:

    >I have an iPaq rx3715. What is the largest SD card thant I can use please

    Questions about Pocket PCs, like your iPAQ, are far more likely to get
    useful answers if asked in a newsgroup for Pocket PCs. This newsgroup
    is more geared towards folks interested in Windows CE, the base
    operating system.

    According to a specification sheet I found, your iPAQ is running
    Windows Mobile 2003. So I'm pretty sure you won't be able to use more
    than 2 GB on a card. I'm pretty sure you can use a larger card safely,
    but most of the space will be unavailable.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com
    Useful reading (be sure to read its disclaimer first):