Handheld PC Browser Fund - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Handheld PC Browser Fund - Windows CE ; As we all know, the browser that is inside the Handheld PC Pro does not work very well to browse the internet. And we all know we want a browser. So I decided to raise fund for this new browser. ...

  1. Handheld PC Browser Fund

    As we all know, the browser that is inside the Handheld PC Pro does
    not work very well to browse the internet. And we all know we want a
    browser. So I decided to raise fund for this new browser. The
    specification will be: IE 5.5 Compatible, Javascript enabled, tab
    browser, RSS reader, SSL support, and most importantly, a very fast
    rendering support. The goal of this fund is to raise $22,500, which is
    a bid quote I got from a professional coder. There are currently 775
    signatures on the Minimo port for Handheld PC petition started two
    years ago, and if each contributed $29, we can fund this project!
    Also, this browser will support all Windows CE from 2.11. (until 6.0).
    I am also open to suggestions, and you can contact me at:
    tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com.

    Best Regards,

    Tsubasa Kato (stingraze)

    http://stingraze.hyperphp.com/winmo/hpcbrowser.htm

  2. Re: Handheld PC Browser Fund

    On Sep 5, 6:22 am, naa wrote:
    > As we all know, the browser that is inside the Handheld PC Pro does
    > not work very well to browse the internet. And we all know we want a
    > browser. So I decided to raise fund for this new browser. The
    > specification will be: IE 5.5 Compatible, Javascript enabled, tab
    > browser, RSS reader, SSL support, and most importantly, a very fast
    > rendering support. The goal of this fund is to raise $22,500, which is
    > a bid quote I got from a professional coder. There are currently 775
    > signatures on the Minimo port for Handheld PC petition started two
    > years ago, and if each contributed $29, we can fund this project!
    > Also, this browser will support all Windows CE from 2.11. (until 6.0).
    > I am also open to suggestions, and you can contact me at:
    > tsubasa_k...@hotmail.com.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Tsubasa Kato (stingraze)
    >
    > http://stingraze.hyperphp.com/winmo/hpcbrowser.htm