Hi all,

Im trying to port a win ce 6.0 bootloader to an ARM 11 based
platform. I`ve cloned an OMAP based BSP and have made a few changes in
the StartUp function and I can build a binary from the same. When i
disassemble the .exe and compare with the .bin I see similar code in
the .bin from offset 0x4E. For some reason the StartUp code is not
from the start of the .bin file and is misaligned. I would need my
startup code to be at the start of the binary file so that once
written into flash the processer starts executing from the first
instruction in the startup func. Is there any way to align / force the
startup code.

Regards,

Neeraj