interfacing with 20 character 4 line LCD on windows CE platform - Windows CE

This is a discussion on interfacing with 20 character 4 line LCD on windows CE platform - Windows CE ; hi... Does anyone know how to interface a 20 character 4 line LCD on Windows CE platform. I want to print characters on the LCD. Sample codes will be very helpful ....

  1. interfacing with 20 character 4 line LCD on windows CE platform

    hi...
    Does anyone know how to interface a 20 character 4 line LCD on
    Windows CE platform. I want to print characters on the LCD. Sample
    codes will be very helpful .

  2. Re: interfacing with 20 character 4 line LCD on windows CE platform

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:32:34 -0700, bara.pramod@gmail.com wrote:

    >hi...
    > Does anyone know how to interface a 20 character 4 line LCD on
    >Windows CE platform. I want to print characters on the LCD. Sample
    >codes will be very helpful .

    What LCD? Does it come with an SDK? What "CE platform"? Do you have an
    SDK for that platform? How is the LCD connected to the "platform"
    (serial, USB, ...)?

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 400