Hi,

i am trying to jump to the NK.bin downloaded to the ram and i
have assigneed address for the following fn launch(address) with the
physical address of the NK section in the config.bib file.
But while debugging through the JTAG,its jumping but its showing no
instructions in that address.
i really doubt my address is wrong.Pls clarify my doubt,i know
that experts are availble in the group.
i would really appreciate any replies in this regard this i am a
beginner in windows ce.

Following are my queries
1) I really want to have a good insight how the address is fixed
2) what is the functionality of kernelrelocate() (now its commented)
since both my eboot.nb0 and NK.bin is in ram and that i downloaded
through JTAG

Thanking you