Recording Software for T-Mobile Dash - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Recording Software for T-Mobile Dash - Windows CE ; I have a T-Mobile Dash phone running Windows Mobile 6 Does anybody know of any software that will allow me to record a phone conversation? Format needs to be portable, so WMF, MP3, etc so I can move the recording ...

  1. Recording Software for T-Mobile Dash

    I have a T-Mobile Dash phone running Windows Mobile 6

    Does anybody know of any software that will allow me to record a phone
    conversation? Format needs to be portable, so WMF, MP3, etc so I can move
    the recording from my phone to my computer.

    Thanks in advance!!
    _Phil McCrakkin

  2. Re: Recording Software for T-Mobile Dash

    Please DO follow my articles - I've discussed the solutions in several
    articles. Start with
    http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ind...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

    Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen - Microsoft MVP - Windows - Mobile Devices
    Please see the Pocket PC Mag Expert Blog (including mine) at
    http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/ - you will definitely like it.

    "99%'er" wrote in message
    news:cbKdnUvZr6bzkBnbnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >I have a T-Mobile Dash phone running Windows Mobile 6
    >
    > Does anybody know of any software that will allow me to record a phone
    > conversation? Format needs to be portable, so WMF, MP3, etc so I can move
    > the recording from my phone to my computer.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!!
    > _Phil McCrakkin

+ Reply to Thread