installation files for Windows CE - Windows CE

This is a discussion on installation files for Windows CE - Windows CE ; Hello together, in front I is in the possession of a Windows CE 4,2 Net license. I need the installation files for Windows CE, since the old are not discoverable. I need for a PC with Touchdisplay, VEP 30 Rexroth. ...

  1. installation files for Windows CE

    Hello together,

    in front I is in the possession of a Windows CE 4,2 Net license. I need the
    installation files for Windows CE, since the old are not discoverable. I
    need for a PC with Touchdisplay, VEP 30 Rexroth. Is it be possible to
    downloaden this?

    Greeting Thomas

  2. Re: installation files for Windows CE

    On Thu, 3 May 2007 22:58:29 +0200, "Thomas Lindne"
    wrote:

    >Hello together,
    >
    > in front I is in the possession of a Windows CE 4,2 Net license. I need the
    >installation files for Windows CE, since the old are not discoverable. I
    >need for a PC with Touchdisplay, VEP 30 Rexroth. Is it be possible to
    >downloaden this?

    Windows CE is not available as a retail product, and normally does not
    run on x86 CPUs. If you really want to install it on a PC, you will
    need a copy of Platform Builder so you can build a custom version of
    the operating system. Platform Builder costs about $1000 U.S. and
    takes several months to learn.

    >Greeting Thomas

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.