Test to speech program for Windows CE 3.0 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Test to speech program for Windows CE 3.0 - Windows CE ; Is there a Text to speech program for Windows CE 3.0? I have a few books for Microsoft Reader and like to listen to them but I Can't find a text to speech program that will work. In the help ...

  1. Test to speech program for Windows CE 3.0

    Is there a Text to speech program for Windows CE 3.0? I have a few
    books for Microsoft Reader and like to listen to them but I Can't find
    a text to speech program that will work. In the help files of MS
    reader is said to use Audible to liston to the books but I can't get
    the program to work with MS reader. Can anyone help.

    Donald

  2. Re: Test to speech program for Windows CE 3.0

    On 22 Apr 2007 12:58:31 -0700, dunn@tvscable.com wrote:

    >Is there a Text to speech program for Windows CE 3.0? I have a few
    >books for Microsoft Reader and like to listen to them but I Can't find
    >a text to speech program that will work. In the help files of MS
    >reader is said to use Audible to liston to the books but I can't get
    >the program to work with MS reader. Can anyone help.

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    tts
    in microsoft.public.pocketpc and got 23 hits. I took a quick lookand
    am pretty sure at least some are relevant and useful.

    >Donald

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 400