Time Zone Change Windows CE 5.0 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Time Zone Change Windows CE 5.0 - Windows CE ; I am programming Windows Ce 5.0 Visual c++ 2005 using MFC. Is there any possibility to get Time Zone Change messages in code? ON_WM_TIMECHANGE does not work. Thank you very much. Georg...

  1. Time Zone Change Windows CE 5.0

    I am programming Windows Ce 5.0 Visual c++ 2005 using MFC.

    Is there any possibility to get Time Zone Change messages in code?
    ON_WM_TIMECHANGE does not work.

    Thank you very much.

    Georg

  2. Re: Time Zone Change Windows CE 5.0

    I'm not sure how many folks still monitor this newsgroup, and how many
    of those are developers. If no one gives you a real answer in the next
    couple of days, I suggest trying at
    microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer (and mention that you already
    tried here).

    Good luck.

    On 2 Apr 2007 06:45:02 -0700, "schliz" wrote:

    >I am programming Windows Ce 5.0 Visual c++ 2005 using MFC.
    >
    >Is there any possibility to get Time Zone Change messages in code?
    >ON_WM_TIMECHANGE does not work.
    >
    >Thank you very much.
    >
    >Georg

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP