Custom DialogBox or MessageBox - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Custom DialogBox or MessageBox - Windows CE ; How do you realise a custom DialogBox ? I tried with forms class but it seems not to be the good way... I have heard about InputBox but I'm not sure...Could you give a way of search ?...

  1. Custom DialogBox or MessageBox

    How do you realise a custom DialogBox ?
    I tried with forms class but it seems not to be the good way... I have heard
    about InputBox but I'm not sure...Could you give a way of search ?

  2. Re: Custom DialogBox or MessageBox

    On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:26:37 +0100, "Atos News"
    wrote:

    >How do you realise a custom DialogBox ?
    >I tried with forms class but it seems not to be the good way... I have heard
    >about InputBox but I'm not sure...Could you give a way of search ?

    Questions about programming are more likely to get useful answers if
    asked in a newsgroup for programmers. If you are using a .NET language
    (C# or VB.NET), then
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework is a good choice.
    Otherwise, microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer is likely.

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    create dialog
    in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework and got 239
    hits. I took a quick look and think some would help you get started. I
    also used google to look up
    create dialog
    in microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer and got 653 hits. I took a
    quick look and think at least some would help you get started.

    If you do ask your question again, you really should say which
    programming language (C#, C/C++, ...) and environment/IDE (eVB, eVC,
    VS 2005, ...) you are using. If you are using C/C++, you should say
    whether you are using MFC, another framework, or straight Win32.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116