Need a Windows CE Programmer in Brisbane - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Need a Windows CE Programmer in Brisbane - Windows CE ; Can anyone point me in the right direction here. Looking for anyone who knows Win CE in the Brisbane QLD area Thanks Steve...

  1. Need a Windows CE Programmer in Brisbane

    Can anyone point me in the right direction here.
    Looking for anyone who knows Win CE in the Brisbane QLD area

    Thanks

    Steve

  2. Re: Need a Windows CE Programmer in Brisbane

    On Feb 16, 11:35 am, "steve" wrote:
    > Can anyone point me in the right direction here.
    > Looking for anyone who knows Win CE in the Brisbane QLD area

    Nobody uses that crap.

  3. Re: Need a Windows CE Programmer in Brisbane

    "Bill Gates is looking for you." wrote in message
    news:1171861132.600077.288220@v45g2000cwv.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Feb 16, 11:35 am, "steve" wrote:
    >> Can anyone point me in the right direction here.
    >> Looking for anyone who knows Win CE in the Brisbane QLD area

    > Nobody uses that crap.

    There are probably more CE users then Mac users in the world.

+ Reply to Thread