We are developing a window ce.net 4.2 based on smdk2440 platform.
Touch controller is based on RS232 communication interfaces. When
system boot up, touch controller's driver send message to controller
IC for checking firmware version. But we find ,when touch controller
driver is initialling,we touch the panel repidly. the touch message
and firmware version message can mix up(for Rs232,they are all
received at the same time). the touch controller driver's loading
fail. Touch Screen Failure . we have appealed manufacturer for help .
But ,two weeks have gone. No useful information feedback .

So I want to modify RS232 drivers , Can you give me some suggestions
Thanks a lot for your time.