Intel 82559 network adapter / Windows CE 5.0 - Can see but can't be seen - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Intel 82559 network adapter / Windows CE 5.0 - Can see but can't be seen - Windows CE ; Hi all, I'm having problems with my Intel 82559 network adapter under Windows CE 5.0. I generated an image which includes the driver for the adapter, and the connection icon appears. DHCP works fine too, and the device can access ...

  1. Intel 82559 network adapter / Windows CE 5.0 - Can see but can't be seen

    Hi all,

    I'm having problems with my Intel 82559 network adapter under Windows
    CE 5.0. I generated an image which includes the driver for the adapter,
    and the connection icon appears. DHCP works fine too, and the device
    can access the internet normally via browser, ping other machines, etc.
    But it seems completely non-responsive to clients, even to any PING
    request.

    Has anyone had similar problems with this network adapter? This adapter
    is on-board, and the model of the board is ICP Electronics NOVA-4898.

    TIA,

    Wagner

  2. Re: Intel 82559 network adapter / Windows CE 5.0 - Can see but can't be seen

    I solved the problem selecting the option "Cleanup Before Build" in
    Platform Builder and rebuilding the project.

    Regards,

    Wagner

    dias.wagner@gmail.com escreveu:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm having problems with my Intel 82559 network adapter under Windows
    > CE 5.0. I generated an image which includes the driver for the adapter,
    > and the connection icon appears. DHCP works fine too, and the device
    > can access the internet normally via browser, ping other machines, etc.
    > But it seems completely non-responsive to clients, even to any PING
    > request.
    >
    > Has anyone had similar problems with this network adapter? This adapter
    > is on-board, and the model of the board is ICP Electronics NOVA-4898.
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Wagner

+ Reply to Thread