acrobat reader and windows mobile 5 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on acrobat reader and windows mobile 5 - Windows CE ; Hallo everybody, I've just installed the reader in the object, version 2. It can be find in the adobe site. Once installed windows states that the program could not work properly cause it is suitable for an older version of ...

  1. acrobat reader and windows mobile 5

    Hallo everybody,
    I've just installed the reader in the object, version 2.
    It can be find in the adobe site. Once installed windows states that the
    program could not work properly cause it is suitable for an older
    version of windows.
    And so it goes...it doesn't work. Any clue on how to get rid of this?
    Other versions of acrobat??
    Thanks a lot guys.

    --
    franz

  2. Re: acrobat reader and windows mobile 5

    On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:07:44 +0100, "franz" wrote:

    >Hallo everybody,
    >I've just installed the reader in the object, version 2.
    >It can be find in the adobe site. Once installed windows states that the
    >program could not work properly cause it is suitable for an older
    >version of windows.
    >And so it goes...it doesn't work. Any clue on how to get rid of this?
    >Other versions of acrobat??
    >Thanks a lot guys.

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    acrobat windows mobile 5
    and got 7710 hits. That would be way too many to wade through, but I
    took a quick look and saw several relevant and useful threads. Also a
    strong hint at a more appropriate newsgroup.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116