I have compiled Passthru intermediate driver using Platform Builder
4.20. I want to load it into PocketPC 2003 PDA.

I copied passthru.dll into \\Windows directory and inserted into
registry appriorate entries :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\PASSTHRU]
"Group"="NDIS"
"ImagePath"="passthru.dll"
"NoDeviceCreate"=dword:1

However, after soft reboot i examine using Windows CE Remote Process
Viewe which libraries have been loaded by device.exe. passthru.dll is
not there. It is not in [[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Active] either. I

see no slightest sign that passthru driver has been loaded at all.

What am i doing wrong here ? It is a second day that im trying to
resolve this issue.

Piotr Wójcicki