Hello,

We are trying to find a descent Single Board Computer (SBC) running
Windows CE. So far we have tried 3 and all had some hardware problem
running Windows CE and their performances were very different from each
other. One board was able to handle Windows messages faster while was
slow updating graphical objects. Another one handled the updating of
the graphical objects fine, but had problem communicating with a device
over the serial port. Looks like there is a jungle out there.

Please help by naming a SBC that you had some satisfaction with running
Windows CE. Your help is greatly appreciated.