Hi All,
I am Working on RNDIS Driver( WInce 5.0 ) on VIA board .I
followed all the steps that are mentioned in Platform Builder Help .I
am Using usr 5421 (US ROBOTICS) device .I Included Rndis Driver to my
OS image and I also changed the registry settings (PID AND VID) as
specified in Platform Builder,But when i connect the device the
MessageBox pops up saying that "Unindentified USB Device" and asking
for the Driver name to enter. I think that RNDIS driver is not getting
loaded when I am inserting the device.
please help me out in this as i am new to the Wince ,wether I doing any
thing wrong here

Thanks in Advance
sarath