Windows Mobile 5 MUI? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Windows Mobile 5 MUI? - Windows CE ; I don't know if Windows Mobile and Windows CE is the same thing, but I'm desperately trying to find out, if it's possible to get MUI packs for Mobile 5 Premium... The same PDA with the exact same software and ...

  1. Windows Mobile 5 MUI?

    I don't know if Windows Mobile and Windows CE is the same thing, but I'm
    desperately trying to find out, if it's possible to get MUI packs for
    Mobile 5 Premium...

    The same PDA with the exact same software and OS was 4 times more
    expensive with Danish OS than English.. If it's possible to purchase
    MUIs somewhere, It'd help me a lot..

  2. Re: Windows Mobile 5 MUI?

    Henning M. Pedersen wrote:
    > I don't know if Windows Mobile and Windows CE is the same thing, but I'm
    > desperately trying to find out, if it's possible to get MUI packs for
    > Mobile 5 Premium...
    >
    > The same PDA with the exact same software and OS was 4 times more
    > expensive with Danish OS than English.. If it's possible to purchase
    > MUIs somewhere, It'd help me a lot..

    I guess nobody knows..

+ Reply to Thread