best GPS/Navigation software for Pocket PC (Win Mob 5)? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on best GPS/Navigation software for Pocket PC (Win Mob 5)? - Windows CE ; Hi all! I am looking for recommendations on GPS/Navigation software for a pocket pc. Specfically, I have a PPC-6700 that I use with my Sprint cell service. Before I had this smart phone, I had a Garmin iQue M5 which ...

  1. best GPS/Navigation software for Pocket PC (Win Mob 5)?

    Hi all!

    I am looking for recommendations on GPS/Navigation software for a pocket pc.
    Specfically, I have a PPC-6700 that I use with my Sprint cell service.
    Before I had this smart phone, I had a Garmin iQue M5 which I absolutely
    LOVED the GPS software on... it used MapSource.

    MUST-HAVES for me on this software are:
    -voice-command turns
    -automatic routing
    -prefer to have multiple-waypoint routing
    -prefer to have it sync with my outlook contacts and calendar so that I can
    route directly to them

    thanks for your help!
    -Eddie

  2. Re: best GPS/Navigation software for Pocket PC (Win Mob 5)?

    If you are going to ask the same question in multiple newsgroups, you
    really should ask all at once, so everyone can see and/or participate
    in the whole discussion. You received at least one relevant reply in
    microsoft.public.pocketpc, and at least 2 (including mine) in
    microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless

    On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:12:58 GMT, "Eddie S"
    wrote:

    >Hi all!
    >
    >I am looking for recommendations on GPS/Navigation software for a pocket pc.
    >Specfically, I have a PPC-6700 that I use with my Sprint cell service.
    >Before I had this smart phone, I had a Garmin iQue M5 which I absolutely
    >LOVED the GPS software on... it used MapSource.
    >
    >MUST-HAVES for me on this software are:
    >-voice-command turns
    >-automatic routing
    >-prefer to have multiple-waypoint routing
    >-prefer to have it sync with my outlook contacts and calendar so that I can
    >route directly to them
    >

    >thanks for your help!
    >-Eddie

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP