Hello

I write a vb.net project for windows ce 5.0. To build a .net
application is absolutely no problem. On the other hand I try to use a
smartcard reader (scr131 - serial port).

Can anyone help me, which dll wrapper I should use or how i can read
and write to smartcards over that device.

What I've done until now:
- Search the internet (no solution found) -> everyone writes about a
winscard.dll, who doesn't exist on windows ce 5.0!
- SCM Microsystems (manufacturer) couldn't help for windows ce 5.0
(only xp, 2000, ....)
- Read what a driver does (but I can't write a driver by myself - never

done before)

Thanks for your help!

Thomas