We're spec'ing a project that requires Windows running on a VME board
with some RT characteristics. We would like to use a VME board by VMIC
(GE-Fanuc) with Windows CE, but I don't know if the BSP (called
IoWorks) will be compatible with Windows CE, or if we'd just give
ourselves a headache by having to roll our own BSP.

Can anyone tell me if IoWorks works with Windows CE? Or how difficult
it was otherwise to build your own BSP for a VME board? (We need to see
interrupts). Any other board vendors you would recommend that would
support WindowsCE?

Thanks,
George