How to get hard disk folder on CEPC - Windows CE

This is a discussion on How to get hard disk folder on CEPC - Windows CE ; Hi I am using PB 5.0 and I am trying to boot up CEPC through hard disk. I am successfully booting thru hard disk, but I not able to find hard disk folder on my CEPC. I have included [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ ...

  1. How to get hard disk folder on CEPC

    Hi
    I am using PB 5.0 and I am trying to boot up CEPC through hard disk. I
    am successfully booting thru hard disk, but I not able to find hard
    disk folder on my CEPC. I have included

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ HDProfile]
    "Name"="IDE Hard Disk Drive"
    "Folder"="Hard Disk"
    "AutoMount"=dword:1
    "AutoPart"=dword:0
    "AutoFormat"=dword:0
    "MountFlags"=dword:0
    "FileSystem"="fatfsd.dll"
    "PartitionDriver"="mspart.dll"
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ HDProfile\PartitionTable*]

    "04"=""
    in my platform.reg file. But still I am not able to get it. Has anybody

    faced this problem? Kindly Reply

    Regards
    Chitra

  2. Re: How to get hard disk folder on CEPC

    If you are going to post to multiple newsgroups, please post to all of
    them at once, so everyone can see and/or participate in the whole
    discussion. You received at least one reply in
    microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder, which is a far more
    appropriate newsgroup.

    I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
    look up
    hard disk cepc
    and got 330 hits. I took a quick look and didn't see anything clearly
    useful. But I still recommend trying.

    On 14 Sep 2006 06:20:51 -0700, "Chitra" wrote:

    >Hi
    >I am using PB 5.0 and I am trying to boot up CEPC through hard disk. I
    >am successfully booting thru hard disk, but I not able to find hard
    >disk folder on my CEPC. I have included
    >
    >[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ HDProfile]
    > "Name"="IDE Hard Disk Drive"
    > "Folder"="Hard Disk"
    > "AutoMount"=dword:1
    > "AutoPart"=dword:0
    > "AutoFormat"=dword:0
    > "MountFlags"=dword:0
    > "FileSystem"="fatfsd.dll"
    > "PartitionDriver"="mspart.dll"
    >[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ HDProfile\PartitionTable*]
    >
    > "04"=""
    >in my platform.reg file. But still I am not able to get it. Has anybody
    >
    >faced this problem? Kindly Reply
    >

    >Regards
    >Chitra

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP