About WinCE5.0 Bluetooth Audio Driver(btscosnd.dll) - Windows CE

This is a discussion on About WinCE5.0 Bluetooth Audio Driver(btscosnd.dll) - Windows CE ; Hello Everybody, I am learning wince bluetooth these days, but come into contact with a lot of questions. The used software and hardware are as following: Windows CE 5.0 CEPE(X86 Platform) PLANEX BT-01UD1 Bluetooth USB Adapter MOTO-H300 Bluetooth Headset/Handsfree First ...

  1. About WinCE5.0 Bluetooth Audio Driver(btscosnd.dll)

    Hello Everybody,
    I am learning wince bluetooth these days, but come into
    contact with a lot of questions.
    The used software and hardware are as following:
    Windows CE 5.0
    CEPE(X86 Platform)
    PLANEX BT-01UD1 Bluetooth USB Adapter
    MOTO-H300 Bluetooth Headset/Handsfree

    First i build a CE image with following environment variables:
    SYSGEN_BTH=1
    SYSGEN_BTH_AUDIO=1
    SYSGEN_BTH_AG=1
    SYSGEN_BTH_USB_ONLY=1
    But the image cound not startup, while the device.exe load the
    btscosnd.dll,
    system is hung. So i modify the source file(
    \PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\BLUETOOTH\SAMPLE\BTSCOS ND ), and
    rebuild BTSCOSND source codes, uses the new built driver(btscosnd.dll)
    to replace the old, this time the image could startup, and also the
    btscosnd.dll driver is loaded.
    I uses btagconfig.exe to run "btagconfig -audio on", three will
    show this option is successful.
    Then i want use moto-h300 headset to listen music, but there have
    no voice to be heared.
    If i use
    waveOutOpen(&hwo, 0, pwfx, (DWORD) hevDone, NULL,
    CALLBACK_EVENT);
    to open a .wav file, i can hear music from normal audio(WAV1 Device),
    If i use
    waveOutOpen(&hwo, 1, pwfx, (DWORD) hevDone, NULL,
    CALLBACK_EVENT);
    to open a .wav file, there will return a error value: MMSYSERR_NODRIVER

    ..
    I does not know why i can't open bluetooth audio driver(WAV2
    Device) ?

  2. Re: About WinCE5.0 Bluetooth Audio Driver(btscosnd.dll)

    I think you will be far more likely to get a useful answer if you ask
    this in a newsgroup for folks who use Platform Builder. I just used
    google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to look up
    bluetooth platform builder
    and got 319 hits. I took a look, but can't really judge them. I did
    see reference to at least one more likely newsgroup.

    On 14 Sep 2006 03:20:00 -0700, "hadisiman" wrote:

    >Hello Everybody,
    > I am learning wince bluetooth these days, but come into
    >contact with a lot of questions.
    >The used software and hardware are as following:
    >Windows CE 5.0
    >CEPE(X86 Platform)
    >PLANEX BT-01UD1 Bluetooth USB Adapter
    >MOTO-H300 Bluetooth Headset/Handsfree
    >
    > First i build a CE image with following environment variables:
    >SYSGEN_BTH=1
    >SYSGEN_BTH_AUDIO=1
    >SYSGEN_BTH_AG=1
    >SYSGEN_BTH_USB_ONLY=1
    > But the image cound not startup, while the device.exe load the
    >btscosnd.dll,
    >system is hung. So i modify the source file(
    >\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\BLUETOOTH\SAMPLE\BTSCOS ND ), and
    >rebuild BTSCOSND source codes, uses the new built driver(btscosnd.dll)
    >to replace the old, this time the image could startup, and also the
    >btscosnd.dll driver is loaded.
    > I uses btagconfig.exe to run "btagconfig -audio on", three will
    >show this option is successful.
    > Then i want use moto-h300 headset to listen music, but there have
    >no voice to be heared.
    > If i use
    > waveOutOpen(&hwo, 0, pwfx, (DWORD) hevDone, NULL,
    >CALLBACK_EVENT);
    >to open a .wav file, i can hear music from normal audio(WAV1 Device),
    > If i use
    > waveOutOpen(&hwo, 1, pwfx, (DWORD) hevDone, NULL,
    >CALLBACK_EVENT);
    >to open a .wav file, there will return a error value: MMSYSERR_NODRIVER
    >
    >.
    > I does not know why i can't open bluetooth audio driver(WAV2
    >Device) ?

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com

  3. Re: About WinCE5.0 Bluetooth Audio Driver(btscosnd.dll)

    r_z_aret@pen_fact.com 写道:

+ Reply to Thread