Hi ,

Our Ottawa based client is seeking an intermediate to senior Windows CE
programmer (embedded Technology) for a 3-4 month contract opportunity.,
with the possiblility of either extension or permanant hire.The ideal
candidate will work with their client at the prototype phase of a
clasified application for product developement.

The Business and Technology Services Division of Calian augments
customer workforces with flexible short and long term placements of
individuals and teams, provides access to critical recruiting
capabilities and delivers outsourcing services in a variety of
technical and professional functions. We are pleased to announce the
successful amalgamation of Titan Consulting with Calian. This
amalgamation complements Calian's functional capabilities, which
include Engineering, Health Care, Administrative and Professional
services.

Calian was awarded NQI's Silver Level Canada Award for Excellence,
conferred annually to "organizations that have displayed outstanding
performance in the areas of Quality and Healthy Workplace...This
coveted award is tangible evidence of an organization's level of
excellence."

To send your resume directly to the Calian Recruiter responsible for
this position, please visit
http://bts.calian.com/career_jobs/Jo...021=chkbox2021

or send your resume to p.cruz@calian.com