Do I need to purchase DDK along with the Platform Builder 5.0 for PCI - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Do I need to purchase DDK along with the Platform Builder 5.0 for PCI - Windows CE ; Hello Everyone.. I want to know one basic thing regarding platform builder keeping our requirement in the centre..We are planning to purchase the platform builder for windows ce 5.0 OS. Our aim is to write the device driver for PCI ...

  1. Do I need to purchase DDK along with the Platform Builder 5.0 for PCI

    Hello Everyone..

    I want to know one basic thing regarding platform builder keeping our
    requirement in the centre..We are planning to purchase the platform
    builder for windows ce 5.0 OS. Our aim is to write the device driver
    for PCI ( Pheripherial Component Interface). This mobile computer
    actually going to be used as controller and/or to automize the a
    machines. The basic function of this computer will be to communicate
    with the hardware that will going to be attached with it directly. In
    other word this mobile computer will bridge the layer between our High
    level GUI (which will be running on Desktop machine) and the hardware
    layer.
    So Kindly help me do I need any other DDK or only Platform builder 5.0
    is sufficient...

    Thank you in Advance..

    Navin Salunke

  2. Re: Do I need to purchase DDK along with the Platform Builder 5.0 for PCI

    Platform builder is certainly sufficient.

    --
    Steve Maillet
    EmbeddedFusion

  3. Re: Do I need to purchase DDK along with the Platform Builder 5.0 for PCI

    Thank you very much for your quick reply..

    Regards

    Navin Salunke

    Steve Maillet (eMVP) wrote:
    > Platform builder is certainly sufficient.
    >
    > --
    > Steve Maillet
    > EmbeddedFusion
    > www.EmbeddedFusion.com