I am writing an application for a windows CE device and I need to
change the default scroll width on the device.For Window this is the
code -

private const int SPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS = 41;
private const int SPI_SETNONCLIENTMETRICS = 42;

Then I use this to get and set the scroll bar width -

bool result = SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS, ncm.cbSize,
ref ncm, 0);

and

bool result = SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETNONCLIENTMETRICS, lngLen, ref
ncm, SPIF_TELLALL);

This works fine in Windows but in Windows CE the get call throws
exception 1439 which is wrong SPI declaration.

In Windows these API calls are in user32.dll but in CE they are in
coredll.lib. I think that the value of the 2 SPI_ constants may be
different in CE but I cannot find their values anywhere. Any help will
be much appreciated