WinCE COM port APIs problem.... Its urgent..... - Windows CE

This is a discussion on WinCE COM port APIs problem.... Its urgent..... - Windows CE ; I am working on an application which uses port redirection and i need to implement it for WinCE device. The APIs which i found not supported on WinCE are as follows: BuildCommDCB BuildCommDCBAndTimeouts GetDefaultCommConfig SetDefaultCommConfig CommConfigDialog GetCommConfig SetCommConfig can anyone ...

  1. WinCE COM port APIs problem.... Its urgent.....

    I am working on an application which uses port redirection and i need
    to implement it for WinCE device. The APIs which i found not supported
    on WinCE are as follows:

    BuildCommDCB
    BuildCommDCBAndTimeouts
    GetDefaultCommConfig
    SetDefaultCommConfig
    CommConfigDialog
    GetCommConfig
    SetCommConfig

    can anyone suggest me some alternative APIs for the above APIs (which
    works on WinCE )or some way implement these APIs ??? All
    suggestions/solutions are most welcome..

    Thanks,
    Ansh

  2. Re: WinCE COM port APIs problem.... Its urgent.....

    Try looking at the functions:

    BOOL SetCommState (HANDLE hFile, LPDCB lpDCB)
    BOOL GetCommState (HANDLE hFile, LPDCB lpDCB)

    Those should get you going again.

    Ansh wrote:
    > I am working on an application which uses port redirection and i need
    > to implement it for WinCE device. The APIs which i found not supported
    > on WinCE are as follows:
    >
    > BuildCommDCB
    > BuildCommDCBAndTimeouts
    > GetDefaultCommConfig
    > SetDefaultCommConfig
    > CommConfigDialog
    > GetCommConfig
    > SetCommConfig
    >
    > can anyone suggest me some alternative APIs for the above APIs (which
    > works on WinCE )or some way implement these APIs ??? All
    > suggestions/solutions are most welcome..
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ansh

+ Reply to Thread