I am working on a application which has to play windows applications
installed in a server. I am using WinCE client of that application. In
the section where is case WAVEOUTMESSAGE i got a msg (value is 2053)
when this partcular message comes then after some time i get Windows
error message that ur "system doesn't have sound device, not working
properly .....". Can anyone tell that what's special with this msg
valve(2053) which crashes my application... if i block this msg and
change return value to server to"'0" then my application works fine....
if anyone have any idea about it then tell as soon as possible.. thnx
........ your views and suggestions are most welcome.....