Creating Installation Package for Windows CE 5 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Creating Installation Package for Windows CE 5 - Windows CE ; Hello, I'm preparing a rather simple application for Windows CE 5.0. It will contain few dll files and an executable to run the application. I'm using Microsoft Embedded Visual C++. I'd like to ask if there is an application to ...

  1. Creating Installation Package for Windows CE 5

    Hello,

    I'm preparing a rather simple application for Windows CE 5.0.
    It will contain few dll files and an executable to run the application.

    I'm using Microsoft Embedded Visual C++.

    I'd like to ask if there is an application to create an installation
    package ?
    Maybe there is a way to do it without any additional tools?

    Thanks in advance for help.

    Kind regards,
    Jacek Zniszczol

  2. Re: Creating Installation Package for Windows CE 5

    If you are going to ask the same question in multiple newsgroups,
    please post to all at once, so everyone can see and/or participate in
    the whole discussion. I answered your post in
    microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded

    On 28 May 2006 16:11:26 -0700, "Jacek Zniszczol"
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I'm preparing a rather simple application for Windows CE 5.0.
    >It will contain few dll files and an executable to run the application.
    >
    >I'm using Microsoft Embedded Visual C++.
    >
    >I'd like to ask if there is an application to create an installation
    >package ?
    >Maybe there is a way to do it without any additional tools?
    >
    >Thanks in advance for help.
    >
    >Kind regards,
    >Jacek Zniszczol

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP