Closing programs - Windows CE

This is a discussion on Closing programs - Windows CE ; OK new to PPC but very computer literate. Having an issue with programs not closing when I hit the "X". This is bugging me alot. I know that if you want to shut them down you have to go to ...

  1. Closing programs

    OK new to PPC but very computer literate. Having an issue with programs
    not closing when I hit the "X". This is bugging me alot. I know that if
    you want to shut them down you have to go to the settings> memory and close
    all of the programs running. SO is there a way to get them to shut off
    when I hit the "X"?

    TIA,
    Shaun

  2. Re: Closing programs

    On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 06:37:57 GMT, Shaun wrote:

    >OK new to PPC but very computer literate. Having an issue with programs
    >not closing when I hit the "X". This is bugging me alot. I know that if
    >you want to shut them down you have to go to the settings> memory and close
    >all of the programs running. SO is there a way to get them to shut off
    >when I hit the "X"?

    The question is asked often, but in enough different ways to make
    using Google challenging. Microsoft defines the specs for Pocket PC
    and mandated such behavior. I just used google
    (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to look up
    close programs
    in microsoft.public.pocketpc and got 1070 hits. I took a quick look
    and am quite sure you'll find useful info.

    >TIA,
    >Shaun

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com

  3. Re: Closing programs

    "Shaun" skrev i en meddelelse
    > OK new to PPC but very computer literate. Having an issue with programs
    > not closing when I hit the "X". This is bugging me alot. I know that if
    > you want to shut them down you have to go to the settings> memory and
    > close
    > all of the programs running. SO is there a way to get them to shut off
    > when I hit the "X"?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Shaun

    On your main form, set the "MinimizeBox" property to false.

    /Jakob

+ Reply to Thread