connecting windows ce emulator to a desktop pc with activesync - Windows CE

This is a discussion on connecting windows ce emulator to a desktop pc with activesync - Windows CE ; Hello Everybody, I have a windows ce .net emulator. I want to connect this emulator to my pc as a mobile device. So that I will be able to copy files to it and do other things. I searched the ...

  1. connecting windows ce emulator to a desktop pc with activesync

    Hello Everybody,

    I have a windows ce .net emulator. I want to connect this emulator to
    my pc as a mobile device. So that I will be able to copy files to it
    and do other things. I searched the net and found some stuff about how
    to connect this emulator to a .net and visual studio. But I want the
    process of connecting emulator to a desktop pc with just activesync
    installed.

    Can any one please throw some light on it.

    Thanks,
    Babu

  2. Re: connecting windows ce emulator to a desktop pc with activesync

    babutreddy@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello Everybody,
    >
    > I have a windows ce .net emulator. I want to connect this emulator to
    > my pc as a mobile device. So that I will be able to copy files to it
    > and do other things. I searched the net and found some stuff about how
    > to connect this emulator to a .net and visual studio. But I want the
    > process of connecting emulator to a desktop pc with just activesync
    > installed.
    >
    > Can any one please throw some light on it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Babu

    You must do it thru shared memory If I recall well. There is an entry
    for that in activesync settings. Then in in connection manager, you can
    connect to the emulator.

    Regards

  3. Re: connecting windows ce emulator to a desktop pc with activesync

    noel.frankinet wrote:
    > babutreddy@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hello Everybody,
    > >
    > > I have a windows ce .net emulator. I want to connect this emulator to
    > > my pc as a mobile device. So that I will be able to copy files to it
    > > and do other things. I searched the net and found some stuff about how
    > > to connect this emulator to a .net and visual studio. But I want the
    > > process of connecting emulator to a desktop pc with just activesync
    > > installed.
    > >
    > > Can any one please throw some light on it.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Babu
    > >

    > You must do it thru shared memory If I recall well. There is an entry
    > for that in activesync settings. Then in in connection manager, you can
    > connect to the emulator.
    >
    > Regards

    Thanks for the reply. Can you please give a step by step instructions
    on how to do it. I am a starter in this. I am using activesync 4.0 and
    I dont see any shared memory options in the settings. This would be
    really helpfull.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread