I have a user with a Verizon XV6700 (Pocket PC). I've configured the
VPN connection to our corporate network and that works fine. I then
configured the Outlook for an IMAP connection. It connects to the
server downloads messages, etc... but the message list doesn't
"repaint". There are not messages listed just artifacts of what has
been on the screen before (although one can appear to scroll). By
holding the stylus on the message area the unit WILL open a message and
display it correctly. Clicking the "ok" takes one back to the
mutilated message list where the screen displays fine - except where
the messages list should be, which contains fragments of the previously
viewed message.

What the *^@&^$@?