preprocessor includes howto ? - Windows CE

This is a discussion on preprocessor includes howto ? - Windows CE ; Hi, I have 2 different directories in which i have stored my header files. how do i include both of them in evc++. I went to projects -> settings -> c/c++ tab -> preprocessor. i know how to include only ...

  1. preprocessor includes howto ?

    Hi,
    I have 2 different directories in which i have stored my header
    files.

    how do i include both of them in evc++.

    I went to projects -> settings -> c/c++ tab -> preprocessor.

    i know how to include only one directory. how to include 2 directories
    in the text box reserved to
    enter include directories.

    Regards,
    Sriram

  2. Re: preprocessor includes howto ?

    Separate the two folder specifications with a comma or semicolon.

    Paul T.

    "Ram" wrote in message
    news:1141228100.350311.204790@t39g2000cwt.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi,
    > I have 2 different directories in which i have stored my header
    > files.
    >

    > how do i include both of them in evc++.
    >

    > I went to projects -> settings -> c/c++ tab -> preprocessor.
    >

    > i know how to include only one directory. how to include 2 directories
    > in the text box reserved to
    > enter include directories.
    >

    > Regards,
    > Sriram