SQL SERVER FOR WINDOWS CE 5.0 - Windows CE

This is a discussion on SQL SERVER FOR WINDOWS CE 5.0 - Windows CE ; hi all can anyone help me with implementing sql server for wince?i want to create a database.what all specific areas i need to know to implement this?pls help me regards john...

  1. SQL SERVER FOR WINDOWS CE 5.0

    hi all

    can anyone help me with implementing sql server for wince?i want to
    create a database.what all specific areas i need to know to implement
    this?pls help me

    regards
    john

  2. Re: SQL SERVER FOR WINDOWS CE 5.0

    For Sql Server, you need to install the IIS & SqlCe into your server
    first.

    Gpeica
    Efon Team
    [www.efon.cn]

  3. Re: SQL SERVER FOR WINDOWS CE 5.0

    HI GPEICA

    CAN YOU HELP ME REGARDING THIS PROJECT?I NEED SOME IDEAS AS TO HOW TO
    PROCEED FURTHER.I HAVE WINDOWS CE 5.0 EVALUATION VERSION ADN EMBEDDED
    VISUAL C++.CAN YOU TELL ME HOW COULD I CREATE A DATABASE?HOW DO I
    IMPLEMENT SQL SERVER?

  4. Re: SQL SERVER FOR WINDOWS CE 5.0

    For Windows CE ,
    1) you need to install the SQL Server 2000 and IIS onto your Windows
    Server
    2) public a database snapshot .
    3) install the SQL CE onto your Windows Server.
    4) The CE side code you can get help from the MSDN.

    Gpeica
    Efon Team
    [www.efon.cn]

+ Reply to Thread