WinCE Software Engineering opportunity - Windows CE

This is a discussion on WinCE Software Engineering opportunity - Windows CE ; I am a professional recruiter representing a Chicago area client seeking a Sr. Software Design Engineer to design and implement Windows CE embedded, real-time operating systems and applications software for wireless communications as well as multimedia content including voice, data ...

  1. WinCE Software Engineering opportunity

    I am a professional recruiter representing a Chicago area client seeking
    a Sr. Software Design Engineer to design and implement Windows CE
    embedded, real-time operating systems and applications software for
    wireless communications as well as multimedia content including voice,
    data and video, etc.

    I will provide specifics to interested candidates.

    Please respond by emailing your resume by attachment to:

    George Carlson, CPC
    Email: gcarlson@tqr.com

    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Re: WinCE Software Engineering opportunity

    I am come from China. Is there any change to me?

    Gpeica
    Efon Team

+ Reply to Thread