About the touch panel driver - Windows CE

This is a discussion on About the touch panel driver - Windows CE ; The PDD defines the touch Interrupt IDs. One is DWORD gIntrTouch , another is DWORD gIntrTouchChanged. What is the differend between gIntrTouch and gIntrTouchChanged ?? Thanks a lot! -- Alan Zhao http://vanalan.bokee.com...

  1. About the touch panel driver

    --
    Alan Zhao
    http://vanalan.bokee.com

  2. Re: About the touch panel driver

    ya, the touch driver needs to know when the screen is touched. it gets
    an interrupt at that time. but if it is kept pressed no other interrupt
    comes (at least on the one I worked upon.)

    the gIntrTouch handles the interrupt that is generated when the screen
    is first touched.
    but now the system needs to know if it is still pressed. thats why it
    uses gIntrTouchChanged. It basically works on the timer interrupt. At
    every timer interrupt, it checks the registers of the touch device to
    see if the user has still pressed the touch and gets the new
    co-ordinates if the user has or else it returns out of the touch ISR.

    Gagan

    alanzhao wrote:
    > The PDD defines the touch Interrupt IDs.
    > One is DWORD gIntrTouch ,
    > another is DWORD gIntrTouchChanged.
    >
    > What is the differend between gIntrTouch and gIntrTouchChanged ??
    >
    > Thanks a lot!
    >
    > --
    > Alan Zhao
    > http://vanalan.bokee.com