Hi !!
After long search. I have been replied that to work with wmp.ocx you
should have to install winddows Media Player 10 sdk. and again this sdk
is available in mobile device not on emulator. I've just a little query
which will definately give me solution. Can anyone tell me if I want to
embedded windows media player 10 version in Windows CE 5.0 OS using
platform builder 5.0 How can I do this? Because I'd tried once and by
default i found Windows Media player 9 seriese has been embedded in
windows CE 5.0 OS...
If i'll success to embedded windows media player 10 in Windows CE 5.0
then i'm sure my all problem will be solved.

Thank you very much in advance

Navin Salunke